USB soundcard adapter
Most computer desktop & laptop computers do not have 'NaturallySpeaking compatible' soundcards installed onto them. This results in poor accuracy & command recognition when using speech recognition software.
To overcome this difficulty, we recommended a USB soundcard adapter. It is easy to install (plug & play with Windows XP and later) and produces a high quality audio signal resulting in superior accuracy & speed.
- Works with Windows XP and later operating systems without additional drivers.
- USB 2.0 full speed operation
- Compatible with USB 1.0 (or better) audio devices
- No sound card required
- Built in high performance 16 bit DAC with earphone buffer
- Built in 16 bit ADC input with microphone boost
- Independent from PC soundcard
- Mute function & indicator