Dragon Professional Individual 15 - ATW Edition (no headset)
Dictate text and control your PC by voice. This version of Dragon Professional is designed specifically if you need to reduce using the keyboard and mouse on a computer to assist with disabilities such as Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI), Carpel Tunnel Syndrome or assist with Dyslexia, Dyspraxia and other learning difficulties. Many people who have had an Access to Work assessment use this edition.
This edition includes Dragon Professional Individual 15 software and a secondary CD containing over 890 custom built voice commands specifically for applications such as Read & Write, Inspiration and Zoomtext.
- Deep Learning technology delivers improved recognition
- Voice control your Windows® applications
- Dictate, edit and format text in Microsoft® Word, Excel, Outlook and other software
- Create custom voice commands to operate in-house applications
- Use the Natural-sounding Text-to-Speech to read back editable text for easy proofing
- Dictate into a digital voice recorder and Dragon will automatically transcribe the text when you connect to your PC
- Powermic III compatibility
- Does not include a USB headset microphone (available separately)
Media version: Chose how you wish to receive the Dragon software between the following options (all at the same price):
- Electronic Software Download link only
- DVD only
- DVD and Electronic Software Download link
Please contact us on 01903 263007 or via firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase this product